SMS Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition is not open to Honchos staff members and their immediate families.
- Competition runs from 10 March to 30 April 2020.
- One entry per day per person permitted.
- Customers must make a purchase from Honchos to qualify for the competition.
- Customers must retain proof of purchase to qualify for the prize.
- Winners will be announced daily via SMS and published on Honchos social media pages.
- SMS’s charged at standard rates.
- Free SMS’s do not apply.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Honchos reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Honchos reserves the right to extend the competition at its sole discretion.
- Participants in the competition understand and agree that in order to offer the competition; Honchos may collect and use personal information about participants.
- This competition is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change according to Honchos discretion.
- Prize money will be sent to the winners via eWallet from First National Bank.
Do you want to be in a Honchos Video? Terms & Conditions
Video participants must be 18 years and older unless agreed upon by parent/guardian/family member
No travel expenses will be paid to and from Honchos Scottsville
By participating in our video you agree to the following:
- That the production studio may edit the video
- That the footage can be used in multi-media applications
- You give The Fire Tree Design company & Honchos full right to use the video
- That you will not seek monitory compensation for the use hereof
In return, we assure you that the video will not be used for any other purpose other than in marketing Honchos.
Not everyone filmed will be used in the final advert. The final decision will be made by The Fire Tree Design Company and Honchos.